Thinking About Hip or Knee Replacement?
Persistent knee and hip pain can affect your quality of life. It can make everyday activities and hobbies difficult or unbearable. When diet, exercise, and medications don’t relieve your pain, it may be time to consider joint replacement.
Trios Joint Replacement Center
Full-Service Joint Care
At Trios Health, our carefully designed joint replacement program addresses all aspects of your care.
- Expert surgical and medical treatments help solve knee and hip joint problems.
- Therapy helps smooth and speed recovery.
- A caring staff offers support throughout this life-changing journey.
Your Trios Joint Replacement team is with you from the time you choose joint replacement to the time you complete your recovery.
Dedicated Joint Care Team
The Trios Joint Replacement Center brings together a complete care team. Specialized surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, and technicians share a common goal: to get you back to your favorite activities as quickly as possible.
Our specially trained team provides total care for knee and hip replacements. Plus, they’re hand picked for their positive attitudes, motivational skills, and outstanding service.
At the Trios Joint Replacement Center, we want to make you comfortable and help you achieve your best possible results.
- Flexible dress code: Hospital gowns not for you? No problem. The usual dress codes don’t apply in our joint replacement area.
- Individual and group exercise and therapy: Patients support and encourage each other.
- Family participation: Include your family in your education, physical therapy, and a
Know What to Expect
If you decide to have a hip or knee replacement, we’ll tell you what to expect at every step. This helps you feel less stressed, and prepares you for the smoothest recovery possible. This includes:
- A pre-op class
- A patient guidebook
- Daily newsletters during your stay
- Wall displays with answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have questions about joint pain or replacement, call the Trios Joint Replacement Center at 509-586-5674.
Committed to Excellence
The Trios Joint Replacement Center continuously evaluates and measures its performance to ensure you get the highest quality program possible.
Other Trios Resources
Trios Health offers other related services that you may find helpful. Learn more about:
Home Health Care