Services Available Now
Here are your options:
If your health is in immediate danger, go to your nearest emergency room or call 9-1-1.
Trios Southridge Hospital Emergency Room
wait time: 37min
Last updated: 8:59 a.m.
Is Emergency Care Right for My Condition?
In general, you should go to the emergency room when the danger to health is fairly immediate, such as for:
- High fevers (over 100 degrees for children 0 to 3 months, 104 degrees for children 3+ months)
- Slow or labored breathing
- Changes in skin color (pale, yellow, blue, splotchy).
Unless it's a clear emergency, call your baby's doctor first at his or her after-hours number. The doctor can help determine how serious the situation is. It's also a good idea to talk to your baby's doctor during regular appointments about what kinds of symptoms need emergency care. This can help ease your uncertainty in urgent situations.
- High fever accompanied by lowered/lack of responsiveness
- Difficulty breathing
- Broken bones or other potentially serious injuries
- Ingestion of toxic chemicals or poisons, or taking the wrong medicine or dose. (For suspected poisoning, call poison control at 800-222-1222 for immediate home treatment advice.)
- Signs of heart attack or stroke
- Excessive bleeding that cannot be stopped with direct pressure
- Major injuries such as a head trauma
- Sudden and severe pain
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe allergic reactions, such as to insect bites or bee stings
- Persistent or severe vomiting
- Suspected poisoning (Call poison control for immediate home treatment advice.)
- Homicidal or suicidal feelings.
This is not a complete list. You should always use your best judgment and instincts to guide you during a possible urgent or emergency health situation. If you're not sure whether something is truly an emergency, make a call, or go to your nearest emergency room to be safe.
Call 911 if you have an emergency health situation and cannot drive yourself or your loved one safely and quickly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Wait time is approximate and provided for informational purposes only. It is updated every 10 minutes with the longest currently waiting patient, but may change quickly due to unexpected variations in patient flow. If you are having a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
See a provider at your convenience by phone, Facetime, or Skype. Just $39.
wait time: 15min
How Does Trios Urgent eCare Work?
Using Trios Urgent eCare is simple and convenient. Just follow these three easy steps.
- Visit trioshealth.org/UrgentEcare or trioshealth.org/Access to request a visit online, or call 1-888-TRIOS03 (1-888-874-6703) to request a visit by phone.
- Provide the requested personal and payment information.
- Wait for your Trios Urgent eCare provider to contact you using the method of your choice—telephone or video chat (i.e. Skype or FaceTime). This will typically happen within 30 minutes of your request.
What Conditions Can Be Treated?
Trios Urgent eCare is recommended for common minor conditions that can be assessed verbally and/or using the camera technology on your computer or mobile device. The most common conditions include:
- Athlete's Foot
- Back Pain
- Bladder Infection
- Eye Issues
- Insect Bites
- Pink Eye
- Scrapes and Bruises
- Sinus Symptoms
- Sore Throat
- Stomach Flu
- Urinary Tract Infection in Adult Women
- Yeast Infection
- and much more.
Your Trios Urgent eCare provider will always assess your condition individually, and based on your unique circumstances including the severity of the illness, may need to refer you for in-person care for proper diagnosis and treatment.
What Are the Benefits?
- Available 24/7
- No appointment required
- Be treated without leaving home
- Providers can call in prescriptions—except narcotics or refills—or assist with additional referrals
- Flat service fee of $39 per visit.*
*If your Trios Urgent eCare provider determines that you need in-person care within the first three minutes of your visit, you will not be charged a service fee.
Will My Insurance Cover My Visit?
Though Trios Health does not bill and cannot guarantee payment from your insurance company for Trios Urgent eCare services, your Trios Urgent eCare providers are credentialed with the following payers:
- First Choice
If your insurance company offers coverage for telemedicine services such as Trios Urgent eCare, you may submit a claim for reimbursement following your plan’s appropriate process. Regardless of your insurance coverage, your Trios Urgent eCare visit will not cost more than the $39 flat fee charged at the time of service.
If you request a Trios Urgent eCare visit and your provider determines you need more immediate or complex care, you will be referred appropriately.
See a provider same day with no appointment at a Trios Urgent Care Center.
Trios Urgent Care Center – Columbia Center
wait time: 15min
Last updated: 8:59 a.m.
Open Daily, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Trios After-Hours Pediatrics
Located inside Trios Urgent Care Center – Columbia Center
Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon
If you go to a Trios Urgent Care Center location and our providers determine you need more immediate or complex care, you will be referred appropriately.
Wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only. They are updated regularly to reflect most current estimates, but may change quickly due to unexpected variations in patient flow.