9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Trios Family Health Center Building - Lower Level
203 W. 8th Ave.
Course Fee: $35.00
Babysitting is more than just a way to earn a few dollars...it is a serious responsibility. This workshop is for the current or aspiring babysitter who needs to learn the basics of managing infant and child behavior and safety. Upon successful completion, participants will receive a completion card that can be shown to prospective clients.
This workshop covers:
- Age appropriate behavior for children and babies
- Basic first aid and safety
- CPR for children and infants
- How to relieve an obstructed airway for a choking child or infant
- Stranger and telephone safety.
Download the Registration Form
*Parent signature required