NOW OPEN: Trios Care Center at Southridge
The Trios Care Center at Southridge is now open for multiple outpatient services at 3730 Plaza Way in Kennewick.
Currently open at the new facility are:
- Trios Medical Group outpatient provider practices, including cardiology/interventional cardiology, family medicine, general surgery, gynecology, infectious disease, internal medicine, nephrology, and pulmonology/sleep medicine providers.
- Diagnostic imaging
- Laboratory (draw only)
- Physical therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, and speech-language services
- Interventional pain procedures
- Coffee shop with indoor and outdoor seating (Monday thru Friday, 7am to 2:30pm).
This seven-level, 160,000-square-foot facility is connected to Trios Southridge Hospital and will also include the following, coming soon:
- Additional Trios Medical Group outpatient provider practices
- Chemotherapy infusion center
- Retail pharmacy
- More to come.
Trios Southridge Hospital
After serving the Tri-Cities community for 62 years from the original Trios Hospital, formerly Kennewick General Hospital, a historical moment is before us. On July 15, 2014, Trios Southridge Hospital opened its doors to better meet the growing healthcare needs of the Tri-Cities community and beyond. This state-of-the-art hospital offers advanced technology, ample space, and special touches designed for optimal healing.
From a full-service cardiac, stroke, and trauma-ready emergency department with on-site admitting and supportive services, to a spacious and fully equipped surgery center, to beautifully designed patient and visitor areas and many other services and details...Trios Southridge Hospital stands ready to serve you with excellence. Learn more about this amazing facility at the links below.
IMPORTANT FACILITY DETAILS
Trios Southridge Hospital Fact Sheet
Discover What's Inside
See Which Services are at each Trios Hospital Campus
Watch the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
View the Open House Events Photo Album