Comprehensive, Personalized Care
Trios Physical Therapy strives to provide high quality, personalized care to every person we serve. Young or old, active or sedentary, we’ll design a treatment program just for you.
Trios Physical Therapy goals:
- Rehabilitate people with an injury or chronic condition affecting the musculoskeletal system
- Help people re-establish and sustain a healthy, functional lifestyle
- Provide injury prevention education.
Trios Physical Therapy offers inpatient and outpatient care for:
- Acute and chronic sports injuries
- All types of fractures (arm, hand, leg, foot)
- Back and neck pain
- Balance & vestibular dysfunction
- Biomechanical / gait analysis
- Bursitis and tendonitis
- Ergonomic work assessments
- Neurological disorders
- Post-operative total joint replacements (shoulder, knee, hip)
- Post-surgical back and neck conditions
- Ligament reconstruction (knee, ankle, shoulder, wrist)
- Tendon repairs
- Running injuries
- Work hardening / work conditioning.
In-home physical therapy services are available to eligible Trios Home Health Care patients.
Your Trios Physical Therapy Team
Your dedicated team works to restore your maximum level of independence. Our hands-on, team-driven approach to rehabilitation can help you improve your fitness, strength, endurance, mobility, flexibility, and balance while decreasing your pain. We want to help you thrive at home, work, and play.
Together, you and your therapy team will:
- Assess your specific needs
- Set a treatment course for maximum results
- Monitor your progress and modify treatment as needed
- Develop a long-term fitness, health, and wellness program.
Get the best results by taking an active role in your care – during therapy and beyond.
Physical therapists are experts in preventing and treating musculoskeletal problems. Trios therapists are carefully selected for their passion, experience, and advanced specialization in a variety of areas, including:
- Acute rehabilitation
- Back and neck pain
- Balance & vestibular rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Joint rehabilitation
- Orthopedic manual & physical therapy
- Sports performance training.
As part of a full-service health system, your Trios Physical Therapy team can engage experts in nutrition, exercise, mental health, and other specialty areas to help you get the most out of therapy. Trios Physical Therapy promotes whole health to help you achieve better, lasting results.
Stay Ahead of the Game
Trios Physical Therapy Services offers the latest techniques to help people of all ages and lifestyles. We can help you get to the top of your game – and stay there – whether you:
- Are training to be a top athlete
- Want to prevent or treat sports conditions or injuries
- Have acute or chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Are recovering from illness or surgery.
Most insurance companies cover physical therapy with a referral from a recognized healthcare provider.
To schedule an appointment or learn more, please call Trios Therapy Services at 509-586-5866.
Other Trios Resources
Trios offers other related services that you may find helpful. Learn more about:
Home Health Care
Joint Replacement Center