Quality & Patient Relations
Trios Patient Relations acts as a personal liaison between patients and the hospital to:
- Act as an advocate for patients
- Help resolve individual problems, concerns, and unmet needs
- Work with hospital staff and leadership to maintain and improve the quality of care at Trios Hospital.
If you have a complaint or compliment regarding the quality of your care, please call the appropriate party shown below, and we will investigate your concern and work with appropriate staff to help facilitate resolution. Your present or future care will in no way be compromised if you initiate a complaint or concern.
Patient Relations Contacts
For concerns regarding:
- A patient currently in a Trios hospital, contact the Hospital Supervisor at 509-221-5821.
- A Trios Medical Group provider or practice, contact the Trios Medical Group Quality Department at 509-221-6860.
- A past hospital patient or HCAHPS (patient satisfaction) survey, contact Patient Relations at 509-221-7001.
At Trios, our goal is simple—to put our patients first, treating them with the same compassion and care as family. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have. We strive to meet the needs and expectations of our community in terms of quality clinical care and customer service.
You also have the right to contact The Joint Commission or the Washington State Department of Health with any quality or safety concerns:
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Blvd.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Washington State Department of Health
P.O. Box 47857
Olympia, WA 98504-7857
360-236-4700 | 800-633-6828