Adult Day Services
Adult Care Services that Enhance Independence
If you or a loved one experiences challenges brought on by health issues, age, or developmental disabilities, finding the right support can delay or prevent the need for placement in nursing care.
Trios Adult Day Services is a daytime healthcare program that serves adults experiencing challenges in any of the following areas:
For over 30 years, our licensed healthcare team has provided structured therapeutic activities and other personalized services to adults in need—in a safe and compassionate environment conducive to personal and social well-being. Our primary goal is to help the participants in our program maintain or improve their level of functioning so they can remain at home within the family or community structure for as long as possible.
Trios Adult Day Services offers participants:
- Health monitoring, medications, weight, and diabetic care
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy (on a maintenance level)
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Foot care
- Personal care assistance
- Nursing support services
- Opportunities to socialize and build friendships
- Specialized activities focused on life skills and socialization for adults with developmental disabilities
- Exercise programs, music, meals, crafts, and group activities designed to help strengthen the mind, body, and spirit
- Transportation to and from our facility.
We understand that being responsible for a loved one's well-being can be a challenge. That is why we are committed to supporting the families of our Adult Day Services participants.
We offer the families of participants:
- Peace of mind, knowing that your loved one is being well cared for in a safe, nurturing environment
- The support of a qualified, compassionate partner in daily care
- Flexibility to rest or attend to other aspects of your life without worry
- An alternative to placing your loved one in nursing home care
- Resources and educational support related to caring for your loved one.
Trios Adult Day Services is certified by Aging & Long Term Care and the Department of Health. The program is Medicaid approved and co-sponsored by the Southeast Washington Office of Aging & Long Term Care, and the United Way of Benton and Franklin Counties.