Home Health Care
Skilled Care that Comes to You
Most people want the comforts of home when they don't feel well or are recovering from an illness, injury, or surgery. But what if you need professional healthcare? Trios Home Health Care offers skilled care that helps you manage your health condition at home, including assisted living and adult family homes. This helps keep you more comfortable and independent, while costing less than a long hospital stay.
Trios Home Health Care helps you:
- Live more independently
- Manage your health
- Improve your quality of life
- Avoid hospitalization.
Trios Home Health Care is the only such agency in the Tri-Cities area accredited by The Joint Commission, a nationwide symbol of quality.
Who Needs Home Health Care?
Trios Home Health Care serves people of all ages who are:
- Recovering from an illness, accident, or surgery
- Coping with a chronic or terminal condition.
The Trios Home Health Care Team
Home Health Care staff members at Trios Health are selected for their clinical expertise and compassionate nature. Depending on your needs, your Trios team may include:
- Registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Medical social workers
- Certified nursing assistants.
Your Trios Home Health Care team respects your environment and your feelings about managing your health outside a medical facility. They provide excellent, holistic care and help you learn how to manage your condition—either independently or with the help of your family or caregiver.
Trios Home Health Care services include:
- Physical rehabilitation
- Diabetic care and education
- Infusion therapy
- Medication management
- Patient and caregiver teaching
- Symptom and pain management
- Wound/ostomy care
- Pediatric care
- Coordination of community resources for you and your family
- Personal care (when receiving skilled care).
You may be eligible for Trios Home Health Care if you:
- Need skilled nursing and/or therapy services
- Are confined to your home
- Have physician orders for care
- Live within Benton or Franklin counties
- Need care that can be safely provided within your home.
Trios Home Health Care services are covered by Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and most private insurance companies. Trios Home Health Care is the preferred provider for several insurances, is certified by Medicare and Medicaid, and is licensed by the State of Washington.