An obstetrician is highly trained and skilled in providing complete gynecological care, as well as any specialized medical care you and your unborn baby need throughout pregnancy and childbirth, including:
- Routine monitoring of maternal and fetal health
- Appropriate testing and follow-up for potential health and developmental concerns
- Treatment and monitoring of pre-existing and pregnancy related health conditions
- Vaginal or cesarean delivery of your baby
- Your post-partum follow-up care.
Pregnant or Planning Pregnancy?
If you choose a Trios obstetrics provider, your baby will be welcomed in the comfort of one of the Trios Family Birthing Center's beautifully appointed, family-friendly private birthing suites. And you will be surrounded by skilled, loving, around-the-clock nursing care.