Trios Physical Therapy offers inpatient and outpatient care for:
- Acute and chronic sports injuries
- All types of fractures (arm, hand, leg, foot)
- Back and neck pain
- Balance and vestibular dysfunction
- Biomechanical/gait analysis
- Bursitis and tendonitis
- Ergonomic work assessments
- Ligament reconstruction (knee, ankle, shoulder, wrist)
- Neurological disorders
- Post-operative total joint replacements (shoulder, knee, hip)
- Post-surgical back and neck conditions
- Running injuries
- Tendon repairs
- Work hardening/work conditioning.
In-home physical therapy services are available to eligible Trios Home Health Care patients.