Oncology & Hematology
Tackle Cancer Together
Cancer is a complex, life-changing battle. But you won't fight it alone. Trios Cancer Care unites you with expert medical oncologists and other specialists. They create a solid care plan with the most advanced treatments available. Added support services help you get the best care possible.
Complete Cancer Care
Trios Cancer Care services care for you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Trios Health offers convenient access to:
- Medical oncology and hematology specialists
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services
- Full-service laboratory
- Advanced inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures
- Infusion and chemotherapy
- Physical therapy
- Comprehensive care coordination
- Support services.
If radiation is needed, Trios partners with the radiation oncology experts at Tri-Cities Cancer Center.
Trios is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Trios Oncology Services staff includes fellowship-trained, board certified medical oncologists who treat cancer and blood disorders. They've each held faculty appointments at leading academic institutions.
Full-Service Cancer Care Team
Trios Cancer Care's multidisciplinary team delivers a treatment plan tailored to each patient. We treat the whole person—and the whole family—with support services available during and after treatment. Along with a medical oncologist, your support team may include:
- Registered nurse navigators
- Chemotherapy qualified registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Registered dietitians
- Social workers/case managers
- Financial counselors
- Professional aesthetician
- Support groups
- Home health care.
Trios Cancer Care connects patients with a registered nurse navigator who coordinates care and supports families throughout treatment. Nurse navigators:
- Help answer questions about cancer care
- Link patients with resources
- Work with insurance companies to coordinate home health care or other services
- Connect people with financial assistance
- Help guide and involve patients in care decisions.