What to Pack for Your Birth Center Stay
We suggest packing your hospital bag by the time you reach the eight-month mark in your pregnancy. To get you started, we've made a list of some items you may want to consider including in your bag.
Provided in Your Room
The Trios Family Birth Center provides a number of items in each room for use during your stay.
- Nursing gown and socks
- Soap, shampoo, and hair dryer
- Mesh underwear and perineal pads
- Diapers, wipes, and baby bath soap
- T-shirt, receiving blankets, and hats for baby
- DVD player
- Plenty of electrical outlets
- Whirlpool tub or hydrotherapy shower
Please Do Not Bring
- Large amounts of cash or other valuables