Billing & Insurance
We recognize that medical bills can be confusing, and that you may want more information. We are available to help you and your family with any of your billing questions.
Quick Pay Portal
Ready to pay your bill? Use our new Quick Pay Portal below to pay your Trios Medical Group bill for dates of service after December 4, 2018. If you have questions about your Trios Medical Group bill, please call 1-855-255-0571.
Pay an Older Clinic Bill
If you need to pay a clinic bill for services that were rendered prior to December 4, 2018, please use the Pay A Hospital Bill link below. For questions regarding your bill for services prior to December 4, 2018, please call 509-221-7740.
Ensuring Accurate Billing
There are a few things you can do before your visit to ensure accurate billing:
- When scheduling your appointment, pre-register. This will ensure we have the correct information in our system.
- Make sure you have a good understanding of what is and is not covered by your insurance plan. If you have questions about Trios Health being a contracted provider for your insurance plan, please contact our Centralized Business Office at 509-221-7740.
- If necessary, make sure your provider has obtained the pre-certification or referral required by your insurance company.
- Trios Health will bill your insurance(s) for the services rendered.
- After your insurance(s) have paid, you will be billed for any balances that are patient responsibility.
- If your insurance failed to pay the claims, you will be responsible for all costs incurred with the provision of your care.
- All remaining balances must be paid in full, or appropriate arrangements must be made to pay your remaining balance.
- Self-pay balances are due upon receipt of your bill, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Financial assistance is available to qualifying patients.
- If you are unable to pay your balance in full, please contact a Trios Financial Counselor at 509-221-5748 to set up a payment plan or apply for financial assistance.
Review Trios Health Charity Care Policy - English and Spanish