If you need to come to one of Trios Health's two hospitals for inpatient stay admissions or pre-admissions, or an outpatient service, the following will help direct you to the right place.
- Emergency patients
- Inpatient admissions (for obstetrics - see Trios Women's and Children's Hospital below)
- Surgery (inpatient or outpatient)
- Cardiovascular catheterization ("cath") lab procedures
- Gastro procedures as scheduled
- Diagnostic imaging procedures as scheduled
Birthing Center Patients
Please print, fill out, and return the following pre-registration packet ahead of your due date. This will simplify the check-in process when you arrive at the Trios Family Birthing Center to deliver your baby.
We want your admission process to be as simple and quick as possible, to stay focused on providing you with the healthcare services you need. To help us do this, it is important that you bring all of the necessary information with you to complete the admission process. Whether your visit is pre-planned or an emergency, the more prepared you are, the faster and easier this process will be.
Find out more about your stay at Trios Health, including what to bring.