Billing & Insurance
We recognize that medical bills can be confusing, and that you may want more information. We are available to help you and your family with any of your billing questions.
Ensuring Accurate Billing
There are a few things you can do before your visit to ensure accurate billing:
- When scheduling your appointment, pre-register. This will ensure we have the correct information in our system.
- Make sure you have a good understanding of what is and is not covered by your insurance plan. If you have questions about Trios Health being a contracted provider for your insurance plan, please contact our Centralized Business Office at 509-221-7740.
- If necessary, make sure your provider has obtained the pre-certification or referral required by your insurance company.
- Trios Health will bill your insurance(s) for the services rendered.
- After your insurance(s) have paid, you will be billed for any balances that are patient responsibility.
- If your insurance failed to pay the claims, you will be responsible for all costs incurred with the provision of your care.
- All remaining balances must be paid in full, or appropriate arrangements must be made to pay your remaining balance.
- Self-pay balances are due upon receipt of your bill, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Financial assistance is available to qualifying patients.
- If you are unable to pay your balance in full, please contact a Trios Financial Counselor at 509-221-5748 to set up a payment plan or apply for financial assistance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Price Transparency
This link will provide you information about our charge master in accordance with a CMS (Medicare) mandate. This information is not intended to be the only source of pricing information and does not take into account insurance contracts/discounts, insurance eligibility and annual copay or coinsurance; whether you are in network or out of network; and any uninsured discount and/or prompt pay discount that you may qualify for.
Many services are actually made up of more than one charge master item so a single charge item may not be reflective of the final costs. If you would like a better estimate of what your out of pocket expense will be, please contact our hospital financial representative at 509-221-7740.