At Trios Health, we believe that every patient should have easy and confidential access to his or her health information at any time. If you have seen a Trios Medical Group provider or received an outpatient service at one of our facilities, or if you have been admitted as an inpatient at one of our hospitals, we offer the ability to view certain medical records online using one of two patient portal systems. See below for your options.
Outpatient Provider Visits and Referred Services - WebView Portal
Trios Medical Group provides online access to selected outpatient medical records through a secure patient portal system called WebView. Ask the registration desk at your providers's office about establishing your account to gain access to information including:
- Current allergy and medication lists
- Lab and radiology results
- Visit summaries
- Vital sign history
- Future appointments.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all records will be available online, and some results will not be available until your provider has viewed and approved them for posting in the system. If you have questions about your results, please contact your provider directly.
Using the WebView Portal System
Once you receive your username and password from your provider, follow these steps to use your account.
- Click on the "Access WebView Patient Portal Button" below this section. Please bookmark www.trioshealth.org/PatientPortal to return to this page for easy future access.
- Enter your unique username and password; you will be informed of the need to change your password upon first login. You will then use this new login information for all future visits to your portal account.
For login assistance, please call 509-221-2406 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday and between 8 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Friday.
Hospital Services - Relay Health Portal
Trios Health's hospitals provide online access to selected inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room medical records upon discharge through a secure patient portal system offered by Relay Health. The information accessible using this portal varies according to the services you received and your location of care, but may include:
- Lab and radiology results
- Medication list
- Problem list.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all records will be available on this portal, and new records selected for online delivery may not be available until at least 24 hours following your discharge. Some information may not be available for viewing on the portal until your account has been billed for the services rendered.
Using the Relay Health Portal System
- During registration, you may choose to provide the Registrar with a valid email address.
- After your discharge, if you provided an email address, you will receive an email with a link to the patient portal. If you did not provide an email, you may call 509-221-6731 for help establishing a portal account.
- Follow the prompts to verify your date of birth and other requested information.
- You will be prompted to create a User ID and password. Using your email address as your User ID is recommended for easy memorization.
- Select three security questions to help you gain access to your account in the event of a password loss.
- Save your login information in a secure location for future reference.
For account registration assistance, please call 509-221-6731. For password or other assistance, please contact Relay Health Customer Support at 1-866-RELAY-ME (1-866-735-2963) or support@RelayHealth.com.