Trios neurosurgeons practice at the Trios Spine & Interventional Pain Clinic, where physicians are dedicated to providing a multidisciplinary approach to treating a variety of conditions related to the spine, spinal cord, nerves, and severe or persistent pain.
Our Trios neurosurgery team specializes in treatment of spine conditions through neurological and spine surgery, as well as through non-operative management. Our team is dedicating to finding the treatment(s) that work best for you and getting you on the road to recovery.
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine surgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery options
- Degenerative spine disorders
- Herniated discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Spine trauma and infections
- Revision spine surgery
- Spine instability, tumors, and fusions
- Artificial disc replacements
- Non-operative management of spine conditions
If you believe you need to see a neurosurgeon, please consult your primary care provider for a referral.
You can see our neurosurgery team at:
Trios Care Center at Southridge