You can pre-register at any registration desk at Trios Southridge Hospital, located at 3810 Plaza Way in Kennewick, or in the main lobby at the Trios Care Center at Southridge, located at 3730 Plaza Way in Kennewick.
A registration representative will have you complete the following:
1. Registration form for your future delivery. At this time, you will sign for your consent to be treated and complete any other payer required paper work that is needed for your stay.
2. The registrar will assist you with financial arrangements for your stay, if needed, by contacting one of our financial counselors.
OB Patients: If you believe you are in labor please go to Trios Southridge Hospital located at 3810 Plaza Way in Kennewick.
Please come to the Emergency Room entrance, where you and your care partner will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and guided to registration. The registration staff will check you in and direct you to the Birth Center for services.
The OB Pre-Admission Registration form asks for financial information so that we may help you with any arrangements necessary to cover your services and stay with us.
If you are covered by insurance, please provide your insurance cards and identification when you check in or pre-register. If your insurance does not provide 100% coverage, you will need to discuss financial arrangements with a financial counselor.
If your service is not covered by insurance, the financial counselor will guide you on your payment options.
The following methods of payment are available:
1. Payment of the account in full within 30 days of the first statement with a 10% discount.
2. If your financial situation does not allow you to pay within 30 days of the first statement, you will need to speak to a financial counselor for payment options and to set up payment arrangements. Call 509-221-5748.
3. Financial assistance applications are available. Please contact a financial counselor at 509-221-5748 for an application or questions.