Physical TherapyCall 509.221.6350
Staying Ahead of the Game
Trios Physical Therapy Services takes pride in offering the latest in physical therapy techniques and formats to patients of all ages and lifestyles. Whether you're training to be a top athlete and want to prevent or treat sport-specific conditions or injuries, experiencing acute or chronic musculoskeletal pain, or recovering from illness or surgery -- we're here to help you get to the top of your game, and stay there.
Teaming for Maximum Results
Trios Physical Therapy Services is committed to providing high quality care and personalized service to each and every person who enters treatment, with some simple goals in mind:
- Rehabilitate individuals with an injury or chronic condition affecting the musculoskeletal system;
- Help people es-restablish and sustain a healthy, functional lifestyle;
- Provide excellent injury prevention education.
Trios Physical Therapy Services is committed to serving injured or ill patients to improve mobility and manage pain. Physical therapy is an important part of preventive care, rehabilitation, and treatment for patients with chronic conditions, illnesses, or injuries. Trios Physical Therapy Services offers inpatient and outpatient care for:
- Acute and chronic sports injuries
- All types of fractures (arm, hand, leg, foot)
- Back and neck pain
- Balance & vestibular dysfunction
- Biomechanical/gait analysis
- Bursitis and tendonitis
- Ergonomic work assessments
- Neurological disorders
- Post-operative total joint replacements (shoulder, knee, hip)
- Post-surgical back and neck conditions
- Ligament reconstruction (knee, ankle, shoulder, wrist)
- Tendon repairs
- Running injuries
- Work hardening/work conditioning
Trios Physical Therapy Services provides treatment programs tailored to address individual needs. Young or old, physically active or sedentary, each person we help receives specialized care designed exclusively for them.
Your dedicated team will work closely with you to restore your maximum level of functional independence through a hands-on, team-driven approach to rehabilitation. Working directly with you, we will design a customized program to enhance your overall fitness level - decreasing your pain while improving your strength, endurance, mobility, flexibility, and balance - so you can thrive in activities at home, work, and play.
Together, you and your therapy team will:
- Assess your specific needs
- Set a treatment course to maximize your results
- Monitor your progress and modify the treatment program as needed
- Develop a long-term fitness, health, and wellness program to fit your lifestyle and help you become and remain your best.
You will achieve your optimal results by contributing as an active member of your care team over the course of therapy and beyond in your daily life.
Physical therapists are highly trained professionals with expertise in the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal problems. Your Trios team of therapists has been carefully selected for their level of passion, experience, and advanced specialization in a variety of areas, including:
- Acute rehabilitation
- Back and neck pain
- Balance & vestibular rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Joint rehabilitation
- Orthopedic manual and physical therapy
- Sports performance training
Your Well-being is Our Top Priority
Your Trios team has a unique capability as part of a full-service health system. It provides inpatient and outpatient therapy services, in addition to engaging nutrition, exercise, mental health, and other experts as needed to maximize your results. Because your physical well-being is influenced by a variety of factors - including mental and emotional well-being - promoting whole body and lifestyle health leads to better, more sustainable outcomes. We help you achieve this through coordination of multi-faceted care.
Trios Care Center at Southridge - 2nd Floor is a department of Trios Health. When you see a physician or receive services in a provider-based clinic, you are technically being treated in an outpatient department of the hospital rather than the physician’s office. Please refer to “Understanding your Healthcare Costs” to learn how your bill may be affected when seen by a provider in a provider-based clinic.
Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
Provider-Based Clinics - You may see a charge on your bill for the equipment, supplies, and services provided in one of our provider-based clinics.